In the interest of public health and safety, Dave Roach Realty is following government guidelines and doing what we can to protect our clients. Here’s what we’re doing:
Our office is open! As per the guidelines issued by the province, real estate and property management businesses are considered essential. Our office is open daily, from 9AM to 5PM and we do respond to phone calls and emails. If you call and nobody answers, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We are able to conduct business with the least amount of personal contact by holding virtual meetings and using digital signature technology for all paperwork.
We send a list of safety recommendations to any Realtor who sends a showing request, including asking that they are the only ones to touch the home in any way, and for all people visiting to wash their hands immediately upon entering.
We have posted a sign on the front door of each listed property that advises the following:
- Do not enter if anyone has symptoms or been near anyone with symptoms.
- Wash hands in the nearest bathroom or kitchen before going on the property tour.
- Do not touch anything in the property.
We are not holding open houses at this time. We have enough online and print presence to market the property.
Sellers are asked to:
- Contact us immediately if anyone in their home is showing signs of illness
- Provide soap and paper towels in the bathroom or kitchen for visitors to use
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect the home before and after each showing
We wish you the best of health as we continue to safely sell houses.